Hope you nice and warm where you are....
We are having horrendous weather at the moment and even had snow last night, and it was extremely icy this morning when I did the school run....
Anyway I am warming up nicely in my cosy craft room with a cuppa....
I am back again today to show you something I made using some of my goodies....NOT a Card...lol
Okay so I designed this cute box, it works on the same principal as a Match box, it slides close and open, and it is ideal for those little prezzies...
It measures 80mm x 51 mm x30 mm
length x width x height
(Just a wee note: if anyone would like this in any other size please contact me as I can customise them to requirement)
These will be available on my website the sometime during the week.
Okay so I started with a blank MDF box, covered it with paper and decopatch glue,
added some ribbon and some other lovely decorative laser cuts.
This will make a super gift idea for Valentines day....
Well I hope you like what you see and please don't forget my
I am entering this into the following challenges:
- Simon Says - Anything Goes
- Crafty Creations - Anything but a Card
- Milk Coffee Challenge - Valentines
- Crafty Ribbons - Anthing goes with Ribbon (Cream ribbon with little red hearts)
- Simpy Create too - Valentines
- Crafty Catz - Anything but Square
- Crafts for Eternity - Romance
- Pumpkin Spice - Anything with a heart
- My Sheri Crafts - Valentines
- Robyn Fetish - 3 hearts
- Gingerloft - Love is in the Air
- Anything but a Card - Share the love